Friday, January 25, 2013

Resolution Week 3

Resolution Update:

1. Completing my weekly blog today.  Yay.

2. I failed on this one a bit this week.  On Tuesday, some people from my office went out to lunch to discuss a Manager Program that I just completed.  It really fun and productive, but unless you could the really brief walk to the new burger joint, I didn't do much exercising.  AND I had a cheesebuger.  Niiiice.  Thursday, my boss was in the office giving a presentation with some other people from Cision.  So, it was more of a working lunch that required sitting around. A lot.  But, I am happy to report that I finished the week off strong by going Rollerblading at lunch today.  It finally stopped being unbearably (for NorCal) cold, and/or rainy.  So, I decided to take advantage.  Glad I did!

3. With my Rollerblading today, and Bootcamp on Monday and Wednesday, I can totally check off my vigorous exercise for three days.  I might be whoopin' this one if I get in a hike and/or Frisbee golf this weekend, too.

4. I actually think I did pretty well with avoiding junk food this week.  As far as I can remember.  I did myself a favor and loaded up on a ton of blueberries, strawberries and those Yoplait light yogurts.  Which consequently was my lunch menu today as well, thankyouverymuch.  I didn't purchase any FroYo, candy bars at checkout (in fact, I grabbed FRUIT JERKY instead one day), and I avoided Wendy's so I wouldn't be tempted with a Frosty.

5.  I flossed every other night.  Nailed it.

6. I did NOT write a Yelp review last week.  My husband and I went to SunnyBowl, which is a Korean Place by the Google HQ, and I always feel odd writing reviews about Asian food, because my favorite is Panda Express.  I don't eat Korean that much, so I feel like I don't have much to compare it to.  So eh...But this is another week.

7. Suckin' up my Backblog resolution.  This weekend....this weekend!

As for this week, it was pretty standard.  Work, and gym and sleep.  I feel kind of antsy to do something.  I guess that's what having a crazy fall will do to you.  I'm hoping to get to a play soon, or a Sharks game.  We do have a housewarming party tomorrow for friends who just bought a house, which is so awesome.  So I'm looking forward to that.  Superbowl is coming up too and wouldn'tcha know that the 49ers are in it.  I don't scream allegiance to any Pro team, really.  But, since I'm a Bay Area gal now, I think I can feel good about adopting the Niners.  Maybe when they build their new stadium and I go to a few games, I can venture to call myself a "fan".  I'm mostly pleased that the two Harbaughs are squaring off.  How much fun would THAT be?

I'm off to meet the husband for dinner and willing myself RIGHT NOW to not order dessert.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment