Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hurry Up, Weekend!

I’m happy to announce that I did in fact make it to the gym three times last week, and walked two miles home for the other two work days. I feel stronger already. :)

I did kickboxing yesterday and tried to work out my arms extra hard. I really want to tone them up before the wedding, since that is the main body part that is sure to be exposed no matter what dress I get. I’m on track to swim tomorrow, but the rest of the week gets busy. A good kind of busy!

My friend Josh, whom I have known since high school, is coming to Chicago on Thursday to visit for four days! I’m pretty stoked for him to see the city. He is from LA and has never been back since he was born here some 23 years ago. We’re going to see Avenue Q, and do all kinds of fun Chicago things. I think that the walking we will do will be a pretty good workout, and I’m going to try REALLY hard not to eat terribly while he is here.

In other news, I have gone a little wedding nuts. I joined herecomestheguide.com and theknot.com and have been using them to find venues, colors ideas and so, so much more. It’s so hard for me because I want to start planning, but since we don’t live in the state that we are getting married in, I can’t book any appointments to see places or interview caterers, etc. We’re still not even sure if we’re going to have the wedding in Monterey area, or Palo Alto area. I still have quite a bit of time, so I am trying not to stress too much, and my cousin’s wedding in Carmel this June will be a good learning experience too.

This weekend can’t come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment